Dorothy TAN is a counsel in Fuguan Law Firm. Dorothy has considerable experience in international law and NGO laws. She has worked in different international organizations, NGOs and law firms such as the United Nations, AIESEC Tunisia, etc., which involves women’s rights, children’s rights and the rights of persons with disabilities. She also has extensive experience in providing legal advice about NGOs’ registration, operation and cooperation with ONGOs.
NGO, International Law
- Conducted legal research on the reservation of Convention on the Rights of the Child and CEDAW.
- Conducted field research on education for children with special needs in Sfax, Tunisia.
- Advised and guided a domestic NGO through its registration.
- Drafted and reviewed domestic NGOs’ donation agreements, project cooperation agreements and employment contracts.
- Advised and guided a domestic NGO through its cooperation with an American NGO.
Participated in the legal research and study on PRC Charity Laws
2011-2015 Shanghai University of Finance and Economics.
Bachelor of Laws
2016-2017 Fordham University School of Law
Master of Laws
Licensed to practice law in China